SGCC JIS G3302 Galvanized steel coil sheet manufacturer
Having the steel coil galvanized helps the user by allowing it to be applied in outdoor fabrication projects. Galvanized steel coil is often used for roofing applications, thanks to its weather-resistant coating. Galvanized steel coil can be used outside because of its natural ability to avoid rust or corrosion.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Sheet in Coil (GI) is produced by passing the Full Hard sheet which has undergone the acid washing process and rolling process through the zinc pot, thereby applying zinc film to the surface. It has excellent corrosion resistance, paint ability, and work-ability due to Zinc’s characteristics. Usually, hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet and galvanized steel coil process and specifications are basically the same.
Hot-dip galvanizing is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to a steel sheet or iron sheet, to prevent rusting.
- Excellent anti-corrosion, paint-ability, and process-ability due to the self-sacrificing characteristic of zinc.
- Available to select and produce the desired amount of zinc gilded and in particular enables thick zinc layers(maximum 275g/m2).
- Classified as either zero spangle or extra smooth depending on whether the sheet undergoes skin pass treatment.
|Product name||Galvanized Steel Coil|
|Material||ASTM A653, DX51D, Q195|
|Thickness||0.13-0.8 mm / custom thickness|
|Width||600-1250 mm / custom|
|Coil weight||3-8 tons|
|Surface Structure||Mini/Big Spangle|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-Finger printing ,Chromated, oiled/ non-oiled|
|Package||standard export package (Detailed picture is as follows)|
|Hardness||soft (normal), hard, full hard(G300-G550)|
- We can produce 0.13-0.8 mm galvanized steel coils.
- 20-275g/m2 zinc coating is more common.
- ASTM A653 standard.
- MOQ: 25 ton.