How many types of metal aluminum plates are there? Where is it used?
Scratches on the surface of aluminum plates are more likely to occur in the process of aluminum plate processing. It is often caused by improper processing, which causes the surface to be damaged, which seriously affects the aesthetics of the aluminum plate. However, the scratches have already appeared. The following describes the surface scratch treatment of the aluminum plate. method.
Surface scratches on the aluminum plate can be treated. In short, there are two methods: physical and chemical: the physical method is mechanical polishing, specifically sandblasting, wire drawing, etc. This method is generally used for deeper scratches. Chemical methods generally use chemical reagents for polishing. In short, chemical reagents are used to corrode the aluminum surface. The scratches have sharp edges and the corrosion speed is fast. Lighter scratches can be completely eliminated after chemical polishing. , The chemically polished material has a bright and beautiful appearance. Generally, the two methods are used together, and the appearance of aluminum can achieve a good decorative effect.
The solution to the scratch on the surface of the aluminum plate:
1. The working belt on the alloy aluminum plate mold needs to be polished smoothly, whether the empty knife of the extrusion mold is enough, and whether the surface is smooth.
2. In the process of producing alloy aluminum plates, pay attention to the production of mold lines. Once the lines are generated, the mold needs to be loaded in time to stop production.
3. In the process of aluminum plate sawing: each sawing needs to clean the cutting sawdust in time. Prevent secondary scratches.
4. Similarly, in the process of CNC machining aluminum plates, it is also necessary to prevent the residual aluminum slag on the fixture from scratching.
5. There are hard inclusions in the exposed industrial aluminum profiles or graphite strips on the discharge track or swing bed. Avoid scratches on the surface of the aluminum plate when the hard debris is in contact with the aluminum plate.
6. In the process of production and handling, handle with care and try to avoid dragging or flipping the alloy aluminum plate at will.
7. Arrange the aluminum plates reasonably and try to avoid mutual friction.
Post time: Feb-25-2021