PPGI HDG GI SECC DX51 14 Gauge 3.8mm Rolled Coil
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Sheet in Coil (GI) is produced by passing the Full Hard sheet which has undergone the acid washing process and rolling process through the zinc pot, thereby applying zinc film to the surface. It has excellent corrosion resistance, paintability, and workability due to Zinc’s characteristics. Usually, hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet and galvanized steel coil process and specifications are basically the same.
Hot-dip galvanizing is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to a steel sheet or iron sheet, to prevent rusting.
1.Excellent anti-corrosion, paintability, and processability due to the self-sacrificing characteristic of zinc.
2.Available to select and produce the desired amount of zinc gilded and in particular enables thick zinc layers(maximum 275g/m2).
3.Classified as either zero spangle or extra smooth depending on whether the sheet undergoes skin pass treatment
Galvanized Steel Sheet & Coil Material Types
- Commercial Steel (CS Types A, B, and C)
- Forming Steel (FS Types A and B)
- Deep Drawing Steel (DDS Types A and C)
- Extra Deep Drawing Steel (EDDS)
- Structural Steel (SS) – further designated by Grades (33,37,40,50,80)
- High Strength Low Alloy Steel (HSLAS)
|Commodity:||Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil||Zinc Coating:||40g-275g|
|Steel Grade:||SGCC, SGCD3, SGCE, SGCH(Full Hard), DX51D, DX53D, Q195, SGC490, ASTM A653||Thickness:||0.15-3.8mm|
|Width:||800 -1000/1220/1250/1500mm||Spangle:||Regular Spangle, Minimized Spangle, Big Spangle And Zero Spangle|
|Coil Weight:||3-8 Tons For Galvalume Steel Coil||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
DX51 rolled coil
SECC rolled coil
3.8mm rolled coil
PPGI/HDG/GI/SECC DX51 Zinc Coated Cold Rolled/Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil
|Hardness||Soft (HRB60),medium hard(HRB60-85),Full hard(HRB85-95)|
|Surface treatment||Chromated/Non-Chromated, Oiled/Non-oiled, Skin pass|
|20' container weight||25-28tons (unless there is limited weight at destination port)|
|Logo||Printed according to your design|
|Price||US$ /TON FOB/CIF/CFR Destination port|
Photos for hot dipped galvanized coil
Photos for hot dip galvanized steel coil
1. Construction: roof and roof component, outside walls of civilian and industrial buildings, garage doors and window blinds.
2. Houshold appliances: washing machine, refrigerator, television, air conditioner and ventilation system, Vacuum cleaner, solar water heater.
3. Transportation: car ceiling, auto Industry Muffler, heat shields of exhaust pipe and catalytic converter, the ship bulkhead, highway fence.
4. Industry: industrial Instruments Electric control cabinet, industrial refrigeration equipment, automatic vending machine.
5. Furniture: lampshade, counter, signboard and medical facility etc.
Mill Test Certificate:(JIS G 3302 SGCH)
|No.||Heat No.||Size(mm)||Quantity||Chemical Composition(%)||Final|
|MT||C||Si||Mn||P||S||Tensile strength||Enlongation||Yield Strength(N/mm2)|
|1||121208102||0.14MM X 750MM X COIL||0.05||0.02||0.33||0.014||0.015||650||15||550||A|
|2||121208208||0.15MM X 750MM X COIL||0.06||0.03||0.32||0.015||0.019||660||17||558||A|
|3||121208214||0.20MM X 750MM X COIL||0.06||0.03||0.34||0.020||0.021||655||16||560||A|
|4||121208216||0.30MM X 750MM X COIL||0.08||0.02||0.40||0.016||0.017||660||17||568||A|